It's Battle Time! It's Battle Time!

I fail to see how this was inspired by Final Fantasy or Legend of Dragoon.

AlxEllis responds:

So it deserves a 0/5? just because it doesn't sound EXACTLY like a particular video game, it's a battle theme, it would be good for an RPG. Enough said.

Thank for for the excellent and detailed review, it really helped me improve my work, this constructive criticism was some of the finest I have seen

TOD Bare its fangs (RE)2 TOD Bare its fangs (RE)2

Always a fan of Tales Remixes. There are a few balance issues that could be ironed out, but hooray! Tales of Destiny! Majin-Ken! Fuaia-Baaruu!

Final Boss Final Boss

... Luv it. The original really is nearly impossible to top. You dun did it. Yoko Shimamura outdid herself on the original version, but this is just Mwah.

Hysteria: Bipolarity (Boss) Hysteria: Bipolarity (Boss)

Chaotic. Suits Bullet Hell type games very well. Encourages much dodgeness and "GAH!!!! WALL OF BULLETS!!! SAFE ZONE! SAFE ZONE!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

Battle Of The Brave Battle Of The Brave

...

Tempestuous Clash Tempestuous Clash

The 8-bit tones are WAAAAY too invasive.

Lugiaa responds:

Thank you for your feedback; I also notice that now.

PS2 - Rise or Fall [RMK] PS2 - Rise or Fall [RMK]

The only remix that I've heard that's better than this one is the one Sega did themselves, lol.

MusicWizard responds:

Well, thank you.

Lufia 2 - Battle Theme [R Lufia 2 - Battle Theme [R

Very nice! Only one problem though. The melody doesn't come out enough, it's drowned out a bit by the slap bass. Nice bass work, btw.

MusicWizard responds:

Hello there.

Well, it depends on what system you are listening with. On my system i compose and listening with which is studio equipment and includes a subwoofer it sound perfect. But i guess that's my opinion.

Final Battle Final Battle

Doesn't sound too Final Boss-ish to me, nor very Final Fantasy. If this were like a Final Fantasy final boss, I'd expect to hear epic Rock Organs, as well as more defined bass.
As an original theme though, it's fine.

K-Pone responds:

Thanks. Yes that may be that there's something missing in there. Never played any Final Fantasy games yet, so I also don't know the battle themes quite much. But it was not intended to be a boss battle to be honest.

Final Fantasy - Face to Face Final Fantasy - Face to Face

Mystic Quest had easily the most heated music of the Final Fantasy games. The composer for this game also composed things for Rudra no Hihou, ALSO on the snes, and pretty damn epic. I have a pretty crappy arrangement of the battle theme on my page.